So tender !!
Subtle maple flavor, melts in your mouth.
Prep 20 mins. Plus chill time of one hour or overnight
Bake 10 mins. to 12 mins.
Yield 2 to 2 1/2 dozen 2" to 3" cookies.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at cool room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Dubie Family Pure Granulated Maple Sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Dubie Family Pure Granulated Maple Sugar
- Beat the butter with the sugars, salt, vanilla until well blended.
- Beat in the flour to form a smooth dough. The dough will be crumbly at first, but will come together as it's mixed.
- Divide the dough in half, pat each half into a disk, wrap well, and chill for about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease (or line with parchment) two baking sheets.
- Sprinkle the dough and your work surface lightly with flour.
- Roll the dough till it's a scant 1/4" thick.
- Cut cookies with a cookie cutter.
- Place the cookies on the prepared baking sheets, and sprinkle with maple sugar.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until they're very lightly browned. Remove from the oven.
- Let sit on the baking sheet for several minutes before moving to a rack to cool completely.